New Strobe Dragonfly LEDs are here

A shipment of strobe LEDs just arrived! I will be selling these special LEDs at a special introductory price of $2 each which is the lowest on the market. Additional discounts when you buy more.

If you haven’t heard, these are the LEDs that appear white when not moving and create multicolored trails when moved at high speed. That makes a great affect in your LED hoop or any other spinning moving device.

This LED has base colors of Red Green and Blue that produce 7 different colors. The color trails are linked with no gaps. See photo.

More LED info here

LED-RGB-Ribbon strobe

1. Clairity says:

I’ve been searching for these! Awesome. These will work with the rechargeable system just like the others, right? No resistors needed?

2. Ron says:

Can I order different quantities. I want 24.

3. Terry says:

I am having issues with my dragonfly hoop. It has 7 blue, 7 slow and 7 dragonfly LEDs. THe blue LEDs are failing. ANyone have a helpful suggestion?

4. prodmod says:

@Clairity. yes they work without the need for resistors as long as you use one of the power sources found on this site

5. prodmod says:

@Ron. I am sorry they are only sold in qty of 1, 7, 21, and 100. You can buy 21 and 7 to have a few extras.

6. prodmod says:

@Terry – what do you mean by failing? Are all the LEDs lit for some time and then the blues are dimming? are they dimming slowly or are they flashing along with the other LEDs?
    or were the blues never on?

7. Michelle says:

Hi, so i ordered the ribbon strobe led’s…are they the same thing as dragonfly led’s? And will they make the hoop look like a PSI hoop or do those hoops have more electronics involded than just particular led’s?

8. prodmod says:

I think they look the same as the PSI hoop dragonfly LEDs. You can view the video on the LED page and get a better idea.