A ProdMod Kickstart in 2009

Back from my vacation and business trip I am glad to see people are still interested in my products. Took a while to go through my emails but I am now up to date and back to shipping orders. Thanks to everyone who supported me last year and to those who already placed orders in January 09.

In only these first few weeks I have heard great plans of people who will use Prodmod Hoops in school shows and events as well as art projects this year.

I cant wait to see photos of your results.  Thanks for thinking of ProdMod to help get your ideas and projects off the ground.

I started ProdMod.com to help people make their own products and after my first year I can confidently say it seems to be working.

Hearing of your creative plans is a fantastic way to kick start this new year!

I wish the best of luck to all of you in this new year.

Now go make cool stuff!
(and please send photos)

1. build a web page for free says:

995795 870206Its fantastic as your other articles : D, appreciate it for putting up. 728173

2. White House Market says:

440265 361744I

3. -buy sodium pentobarbital says:

951137 853432I must admit that this really is one excellent insight. It surely gives a company the opportunity to get in on the ground floor and truly take part in creating something particular and tailored to their needs. 52098

4. pic5678 says:

68310 310655Oh my goodness! a great post dude. Thanks Nevertheless My business is experiencing issue with ur rss . Do not know why Struggling to join it. Is there anybody obtaining identical rss concern? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx 937015

5. Filtrare says:

368361 858055Hmm, I never thought about it that way. I do see your point but I feel a lot of will disagree 495801

6. meal plan 1200 calories low carb says:

178634 733028I conceive this internet web site contains some rattling great info for everybody : D. 500622

7. care este diferenta says:

635291 459481Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in truth used to be a amusement account it. Glance complex to much more added agreeable from you! Nevertheless, how could we be in contact? 843101

8. trek marlin 4 for sale says:

956522 874720Excellent weblog, I

9. 1p lsd says:

94037 355111I appreciate you taking the time to create this post. It has been actually valuable to me certainly. Value it. 906651

10. TKO Extracts is a recreational cannabis & Medical Marijuana Online Dispensary says:

128295 463964But wanna remark that you have a quite decent internet site , I love the style it genuinely stands out. 66123