Zoom-O disc launcher replacement parts

zoom-o max launcher

Over the past few months a number of visitors have shown interest in
replacement discs for various Zoom-O disc-launcher toys.
Some discs were eaten by pets , others simply broke, and others got lost in the neighbor’s bushes.

You want replacements, and you want them now!

UPDATE 9-20-2007:

Replacement discs are now available directly from Blip Toys! See article here

The remainder of this article is a simple market investigation:

Get Started

There are two things I need from you, name your quantity and name you price. Please Answer below.

hand held disc launcher

How many hand held launcher discs are you interested in?
Total Votes: 179 Started: July 28, 2007 1 = Added by a guest Back to Vote Screen
How much (US$) would you pay for each handheld launcher disc?
View Results

____________________________________________________

zoom-o max launcher

How many sets of floor launcher discs would you buy? (small, medium, large in one set)
How much (US$) would you pay for one set of floor launcher discs?

What’s Next?

If you were kind enough to answer the questions above, I will take that information to a manufacturer willing to make these spare parts for us.

If there are enough people willing to buy something, there should be someone willing to make/sell it.

Stay tuned. (see link above or click here for replacement parts direct from Blip Toys)

Have more to say? Contact me

or comment below

2 pings

1. Rachael Ayre says:

Thank you for your work on this! If anything works out, will you email me to let me know?

Thanks,
    Rachael Ayre

2. Stacie Ivory says:

Thanks for your help. Please let me know what happens.

3. samantha taylor says:

we are very interested in replacement parts for our zoom-o max launcher. I was about to throw it away today and thought I would see what I could find. Thanks!

Samantha Taylor

4. prodmod says:

Replacement discs are available directly from Blip Toys. See article here

5. Sharron Tripp says:

I would love to have about 100 of the discs because my grandson lost them in a few hours.

6. Helah Leboeuf says:

THE KIDS LOVE THESE, BUT THE DISCS DON”T LAST LONG BEFORE THEY ARE LOST

7. adasdahh says:

fren us ojcvc https://whoislookupdb.com/whois-domain.com o

8. nikolarichter.de says:

Curtis RaulVonDouss

1. Zoom-O disc launcher replacement parts « ProdMod ™ says:

[...] click here [...]

2. ProdMod ™ » Blog Archive » Zoom-O Ball Launcher by Blip Toys only $9.99 says:

[...] Information about replacement parts [...]

Warning: Unknown: open(/home/content/74/11824674/tmp/sess_lpme9pva9buangfgldnulq85a2, O_RDWR) failed: No such file or directory (2) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0