Take It Apart Please!

If there is any product that I have yet to cover whether it’s a gadget, a toy, or a mechanism, just ask and I’ll try to dissect it for you.I’ll give a quick review of the product performance, take it apart, take photos and comment on how it was designed and manufactured. I’ll identify any parts that can be useful for other projects.

Just leave a request in the comments section of this post, be as specific or as broad as you want to be.

It’s simple. Give it a shot and test me out.

1. prodmod says:

This is an example of a “TIAP” request.

I want to see what a digital voice recorder looks like taken apart.
    I want to see its pieces and get an idea of what does what. Preferably a digital voice recorder that was made in the past 5 yrs or so, slim compact etc.

2. prodmod test says:

A second example.

Product: Toy Slide Projector

What parts are needed to make a projector work? How are the cheap toy projectors designed.
    Show me what’s inside em.

3. Harry says:

Can you please disect the swimman waterproof ipod shuffle 2G and take photos. I am curious to know how they internalilze the waterproofing.

4. Buy S&W Guns Online says:

668874 424002I saw your post awhile back and saved it to my computer. Only recently have I got a chance to checking it and have to tell you nice work. 842448

5. Windshield replacement advertising says:

797168 639144Hi there, I found your weblog via Google even though looking for 1st aid for a heart attack and your post looks quite fascinating for me. 953925

6. white house market url says:

122052 260760Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone! 958388

7. dark0de market url says:

628459 791376What a lovely blog page. I will definitely be back once again. Please maintain writing! 161398

8. WilliamGer says:

free personals
    teresa earnhardt dating black man

9. gammagoblin says:

799926 930727I like this weblog its a master peace ! Glad I detected this on google . 93417

10. WilliamGer says: